This was shared with me by my friend Linda and I wanted to share it with all of YOU! Thanks Linda!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG!
1. Throw out nonessential numbers.
This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them
2. Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning.
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. An idle mind is the devils workshop. And the devils name is Alzheimers.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen.
Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love…
Whether its family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.
8. Your home is your refuge.
9. Cherish your health:
If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
10. Dont take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
11. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Please share this with someone. It’s easy, just use one of the “Sexy” buttons above.
- We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
- Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
- hearses dont have luggage racks you cant take it with you!
Peace, love, and living each day,